The Coalition tries to provide the assistance you need to get your life back on track. To begin, we need you to supply some information to help us better understand your needs. This information will remain strictly confidential, and only be shared with your permission with authorized Coalition partners or organizations that wish to offer assistance.
Are You Eligible?
To be considered for financial aid and other services from the Coalition, applicants must meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- An injury sustained during combat in Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation New Dawn or in support of those operations in a hostile environment;
- A disability rating assigned by the Department of Defense or the Department of Veterans Affairs of 30 percent or greater from a single, sustained injury;
- Currently experiencing severe financial hardship;
- Completion of a Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes aid application and timely submission of supporting documentation as requested; and
- Completion of a phone interview with a Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes case manager.
Please note that while the Coalition wishes we could help all individuals who seek assistance, regrettably we only have limited funds to address the needs of qualified veterans. Therefore, we can only respond to requests based on available resources.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please fill out our online form. The information you provide will be verified, so be as accurate as possible.