Since 2004, the Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes has provided post 9/11 disabled American veterans with millions of dollars worth of Emergency Financial Aid and support services.
Emergency Financial Aid often covers urgent expenses such as:
- Utility bills — gas, electric, water, cable, internet, and phone service
- Car payments and repair costs
- Mortgage and rent payments
- Groceries, baby formula, and household supplies
- School supplies and clothing
- Medical bills
If you are facing severe financial hardships and you feel that you meet our eligibility requirements, please fill out our online form. The information you provide will be verified, so please be as accurate as possible.