The Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes is dedicated to providing severely wounded veterans of the global war on terror with the financial assistance and support programs they need to rebuild their lives and restore their hopes for achieving their greatest potential.
No matter how large or small, any amount of time, money or resources you can contribute to these heroic men and women and their families will be appreciated. Here are some ways you can help:
- Donate directly and safely HERE.
- Get your company involved, see if they have a matching gift program
- Offer to get groceries, run errands or help a veteran get to and from medical appointments
- Speaking out about the plight of our wounded warriors at local clubs, churches, and neighborhood meetings
- Writing or calling your elected officials to educate them about the challenges facing our wounded troops and disabled veterans. You can write your two Senators and Congressional Representative at: U.S. Senate, Washington, DC 20510 and U.S. House of Representatives, Washington, DC 20515, or call them at 1-202-225-3121 and 1-202-224-3121, respectively
- Volunteer at a Coalition or VA Event in your community
- Other Ways to Give