Since 2004, the Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes has provided disabled American veterans from Operations Iraqi Freedom and Enduring Freedom with millions of dollars worth of Emergency Financial Aid and support services.
Emergency Financial Aid often covers expenses such as:
- Utility bills — gas, electric, water, cable, internet, and phone service
- Car payments and repair costs
- Mortgage and rent payments
- Groceries, baby formula, and household supplies
- School supplies and clothing
- Medical bills
If you feel you meet the requirements, please fill out our online form. The information you provide will be verified, so be as accurate as possible.