The Coalition offers online training in more than 1,500 courses to help
you build or expand your educational credentials.
- Self-paced classes means you learn at your own speed
- If you know the material already, you’re free to skip over it
- It goes where you are. As long as you have a computer and Internet access, you can take your classes wherever you are
- You can earn credit toward a college degree, continuing education units, or business certifications
You Can Do Almost Anything
The Coalition partners with Skillsoft, a leader in e-learning programs to individuals and corporations that has courses to help you acquire or improve your skills areas such as:
- Business Skills – business strategy and operations, finance, human resources, management and project management, sales and customer services
- IT Support Skills – full range of information technology training, supporting more than 50 certification exams for programmers
- Desktop Skills – training on the most popular desktop and productivity applications, including Microsoft Office.
What Do I Need to Start?
To access the online learning content, you need to meet CSAH enrollment criteria (see below), and an email address, as well as the following minimum computer requirements:
- Minimum Pentium 166 MHz CPU
- Minimum 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- Minimum video resolution of 800 x 600, with 16-bit color
- Internet connection
- Minimum 28.8 Kbps connection speed (56 Kbps or higher recommended). High-speed Internet access is ideal
- For launching e3 and Classic content, minimum 40 Kbps connection speed required.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows XP, Windows 2007
Supported Internet Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 4.x or greater
- Netscape Navigator™, version 4.06 through 4.8, 6.2, 7.0
If you do not have or cannot afford the minimum computer requirements but would like to take advantage of the e-learning courses, please contact the Coalition below and we will see what we can do to help you.
To Register for Access to Online Training
To register for access to SkillSoft’s catalog, send an email to email@example.com with documentation of your military service and your disability rating from either the U.S. Department of Defense or the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
After your eligibility has been confirmed, you will receive an introductory email from SkillSoft with your user ID and password to enter the site, in addition to a Quick Step orientation guide and the complete course catalog.
Once on the e-Learning site, you will have full learning path control and individual personalization to track yourself through the training according to your own specific individual requirements.
For more information on this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.